Knowledge is good only if it is shared. As a mom of four, I have learned to take it day by day working from home, homeschooling 2 children (4,5 yr old), and taking care of 2 little ones (9 months, that I nurse and a 2 yr old that yells very loud!).

It's not easy and yes, there are days when we don't do anything but eat ice cream and watch t.v., but that's the beauty of being able to do it all from home and so we find that motivation again and keep on working for the future.

So here you will find very creative and easy ideas to keep infant and toddlers busy . What it's like to home school kids, and finally support for those who want to earn a living at home. So Enjoy and do me a favor and ask a question if you have one, I would love to help anyone who is in need.

Quick Search for Toddler Ideas, Baby Games, Homeschooling info, and Cooking

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Smoothie Time: Pear and Strawberry Smoothie

 

It’s been a while since I’ve posted a smoothie.  I just got a new shipment of pollen and flax seed in from California.  I had to try them with my fresh strawberries that I bought from Sams.  Smile  Kid’s it’s Moothdy Time!

This one even the baby had a sip of. I omitted the French Vanilla, (which by the way, I have a new favorite. Instead of Coffee Mate try International.  It’s richer in taste.)

 

Note: And just remember, this is not intended so you can follow it to a “T”.  If you don’t have pears, add apples.  If you don’t have strawberries, add blue berries. I just enjoy being able to have the kids enjoy the taste of fresh food.

 

Ingredients: (Add ingredients in the order as mentioned)

  • 2 tbsp. Vanilla Coffee Creamer
  • 1 tbsp. flax seed
  • 1 tbsp. Pollen (You can get your pollen at your local honey farm or natural food store)
  • 1 Vanilla Yogurt
  • 1 cup of Strawberries
  • 1/2 Banana
  • 1 Pear
  • 1 cup of ice
Side note:  I’ve found that the seeds don’t grind up as well as the Vita-Mix so you can also omit if your using a regular blender.

This smoothie has a such a nice nutty and berry taste. Love the subtle taste. Enjoy!

link

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...