Knowledge is good only if it is shared. As a mom of four, I have learned to take it day by day working from home, homeschooling 2 children (4,5 yr old), and taking care of 2 little ones (9 months, that I nurse and a 2 yr old that yells very loud!).

It's not easy and yes, there are days when we don't do anything but eat ice cream and watch t.v., but that's the beauty of being able to do it all from home and so we find that motivation again and keep on working for the future.

So here you will find very creative and easy ideas to keep infant and toddlers busy . What it's like to home school kids, and finally support for those who want to earn a living at home. So Enjoy and do me a favor and ask a question if you have one, I would love to help anyone who is in need.

Quick Search for Toddler Ideas, Baby Games, Homeschooling info, and Cooking

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Smoothie Time- Tropical Breeze

I call this my Tropical Breeze because it was a breeze to make.  Ha-ha, get it? Breeze?  No? Well, It was funny in my head. The kids loved it and it was packed with Vitamin C with all the tropical fruits I put in it.

 

Again, all the ingredients are just simple stuff that you have already in your pantry and fridge.  My intent to make these types of smoothies is not so that you can follow it to a T, but to get you to start thinking of how you can use what you have and turn it into a FAST, SIMPLE, NUTRITIOUS snack for the kids. Instead of giving them the same ole pb & j sandwich, or cookies that are loaded with unnatural ingredients.

 

So watch this video, get excited, go find what you have in your kitchen, and make it a SMOOTHIE TIME!

Spinach (yes, but really they won’t know!)

Papaya

Orange

Flax Seed

Frozen Orange Juice

Orange Juice

Peaches (canned if you don’t have the fresh kind)

Broccoli, Peas, Green beans (left over from super simple homemade baby food that I made in the morning.)

Honey for sweetness  (try to minimize it as their taste buds get used to getting less sweet stuff, as you will see, I didn’t add any to mine. )

Ice

Don’t forget to comment or post back any smoothie ideas you have!

I will post them and mention your name.

Thank you for stopping by. Smile

link

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...