Knowledge is good only if it is shared. As a mom of four, I have learned to take it day by day working from home, homeschooling 2 children (4,5 yr old), and taking care of 2 little ones (9 months, that I nurse and a 2 yr old that yells very loud!).

It's not easy and yes, there are days when we don't do anything but eat ice cream and watch t.v., but that's the beauty of being able to do it all from home and so we find that motivation again and keep on working for the future.

So here you will find very creative and easy ideas to keep infant and toddlers busy . What it's like to home school kids, and finally support for those who want to earn a living at home. So Enjoy and do me a favor and ask a question if you have one, I would love to help anyone who is in need.

Quick Search for Toddler Ideas, Baby Games, Homeschooling info, and Cooking

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Preschool 365 Bible: (Moments with God)The Why and How

Hi guys, I  have been wanting to do this for a VERY long time.. I just haven't gotten around to it because I didn’t know how to post it.  You see I do these little “Moments with God” sessions with my kids everyday.  It is just a simple thing I do that I don’t have much to photo blog about and I didn’t know how to go about posting it. I wanted it to be just as simple as I do it at home.

So here’s the intro, the middle, and the end.  Smile 

These entries that I will start doing are not intended to be lengthy… They should just  be moments you have with your child from your daily routine.  Something you can easily say (remembered), do (if you need/want to) and read.


I’LL TRY TO INCLUDE IN EACH BLOG ENTRY: 

1. The main idea (what you will be mentioning).

2. Print or Activity to go along with the main idea (Sometimes it will be something you can just draw while talking to your child).

3. Where the Bible mentions this idea(Addiel reads these passages for their bedtime routine).


I started this with Elijah at 2 years old, so it can be done from that age and up.  The stories will go along with each prior story, (Day 1, Day 2, etc.) so the kids will know what you are talking about.  You can pick up on  any day, but it’s best if you just start from the beginning.

This is one of many methods I introduce the Word to our kids, we sing, play, draw, read, talk, and much more about God.  It’s really a way of life, but sometimes (if you’re are anything like me) you just don’t know how to explain it. 

I hope you are blessed with what I share and know that every moment can be a God moment. Smile

link

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...