Knowledge is good only if it is shared. As a mom of four, I have learned to take it day by day working from home, homeschooling 2 children (4,5 yr old), and taking care of 2 little ones (9 months, that I nurse and a 2 yr old that yells very loud!).

It's not easy and yes, there are days when we don't do anything but eat ice cream and watch t.v., but that's the beauty of being able to do it all from home and so we find that motivation again and keep on working for the future.

So here you will find very creative and easy ideas to keep infant and toddlers busy . What it's like to home school kids, and finally support for those who want to earn a living at home. So Enjoy and do me a favor and ask a question if you have one, I would love to help anyone who is in need.

Quick Search for Toddler Ideas, Baby Games, Homeschooling info, and Cooking

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Smoothie Time- Wow Vanilla

Wow Vanilla is my most favorite Vanilla shake (smoothie) EVER! It's so good, you would never believe that it has SPINACH, POLLEN, AND CABBAGE...
Now, doesn't that look nice?  Tastes just like a Vanilla Shake!


Since I just add what I feel will give it a good taste, I didn't have the creamer and cabbage out yet.  Sorry!
You can even put in 1/4 cup of the frozen apple juice instead, it will make the shake even thicker. If you want it sweater, add more vanilla creamer.1/2 cup Apple Juice
1/2 cup Vanilla Creamer (any brand)
2 tbl Pollen
1 cup Spinach
1 small wedge Cabbage
1 cup ICE (Remember the more ice you add the less sweet it will be. Ice=Water)
1 cup of Vanilla frozen yogurt
Let the fun begin!
Really, Pollen does not have any taste so I add this ingredient to just about anything, sprinkle on oatmeal, PB &J, yogurt with fruit, and of course smoothies.
Spinach is also one of my favorite ingredients to add on just about any smoothie I make. The only thing it adds is color, well OK and the nutrients (but do they really care about the latter?)
 
I add apple juice for a sweater taste, again you can always add the frozen stuff too. I always try to make sure I have frozen orange and apple juice on hand for any smoothie urge.
Yummy Organic Vanilla Yogurt, can it get any  healthier than this?

Put the ice at the end so it's thicker and doesn't liquify so soon.




Yet another SMOOTHIE SUCCESS!


I love my smoothies, I love making them and I love to mix and match just for the kids, it's actually becoming a tradition to announce..."SMOOODY!" as soon as the mixer goes off... it's just plain fun not to mention packed with vitamins which of course is by far a BIG PLUS!

Keep an eye out for future oh so good smoothies that your kids will definitely LOVE!!


If you did it, let me know how it came out! I'd love to hear from you. 

link

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...